Bunting Printing | Banner Printing | Pocket Tissue Printing
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment for invoice amount RM600.00 and below.
- 50% down payment upon confirmation, 50% (balance) before the start of any printing job.
- Full payment required for all urgent jobs, such as flyer distribution, newspaper insertion, SMS marketing, email marketing, license/permit application and installation fees.
- For all urgent printing jobs (2 to 3 working days), a surcharge of 20% or RM250.00, whichever is higher, will be charged.
- All cheques must be crossed “A/C Payee” and drawn in favour of “SBS PRINTS SDN. BHD.”
- All cheques must be current and cleared by the bank before the beginning of any jobs.
- Post-dated cheques will not be accepted for payments.
- All overdue accounts will be charged an interest rate of 1.5% per month until full settlement.
- Depending on the types and quantity of items, all printed materials will be delivered between 5 to 30 working days.
- SBS Prints Sdn. Bhd. cannot provide a full guarantee that all jobs will be completed punctually due to factors beyond our control, e.g. adverse weather conditions, emergencies and the efficiency of the respective courier services. As such, any claims by any client under such circumstances will not be entertained, nor, any request to cancel any job will be adhered to. Likewise, we are not liable for the employment or deployment of any human resources, or the rental of any facilities, and any cost incurred by the client.
- Flyers will be distributed within 7 working days from the date of collection, or, full settlement of any outstanding payment.
- The dates for any flyer distribution, newspaper insertion, bunting and banner installation jobs may be changed due to unforeseen circumstances, e.g. flyers are not ready; bad weather conditions; license and permit not yet approved by the relevant local authorities. Any claims against such occurrences will not be entertained.
- SBS Prints Sdn. Bhd. is not liable nor responsible for any banners or buntings removed by any third party after installation as we have no control over such actions in public places. As such, no replacements or any refund will be granted.
- All items sold are non-refundable and exchangeable. Clients are required to conduct on the spot checking upon delivery. SBS Prints will not bare any damage, missing and incorrect amount of items after clients signed on Deliver Order sheet. We thank you for your kind cooperation.
- All graphic images, wordings, information and maps must be provided by the client.
- Any request for changes to be made to the design artwork by the client must not exceed 3 times. Otherwise, RM150.00 will be charged for each request for changes thereafter.
- A cancellation fee of RM300.00 will be charged for any job cancellation once any design artwork has started.
- It is a known fact that 100% accuracy in colour processing cannot be achieved in the printing industry, even with the latest printing technology and with the most experienced printing professionals on board. The printed product will always differ from the artwork. The variation differs from one printing company to the next. The variation is usually between 10% to 20%. Therefore, any claims based on this variation will not be entertained. Therefore, SBS Prints Sdn. Bhd. will not be liable for any colour variations for jobs printed in different batches, on different or same machines, at different ordering periods, and for any objects missing due to overprint settings.
- SBS Prints Sdn. Bhd. cannot be held liable by the client for any artwork error that was not detected by the client earlier, e.g. missing font; missing linked file; CMYK exceeding 250%; RGB colour or Pantone colour errors; images less than 300 dpi; line less than 0.25 pts; font less than 8 pts; tonic effect of less than 10% in variation; without providing colour proof and colour sample.
- A charge of RM150.00 for the film will be imposed for any changes requested after confirmation of any artwork completed.
Checking & Complaints
- It is the responsibility of the client to conduct any spot checking or to file any complaints on any job done on the same day as the date for the distribution of flyers and/or the installation of buntings.
- Any complaints received after this date will not be entertained and will be regarded as null and void.
- The results of any successful sales and marketing campaign or otherwise rest solely with the client.